Sunday, 19 June 2011 20:31
Your views are very important to us, it makes a big difference on how thing are delivered, then service we deliver is for you, so who best to tell us about it then you
There are lots of different ways for you to let us know what you think:
- You can have your say on this website
- You can text or ring us.
- You can do the online polls on this website.
- You can fill in the questionnaires we will send you from time to time.
- You can come to the events we run for looked after children.
- You can come to one of our consultation groups.
You might hear the word ‘consultation’ used a lot but what does it actually mean? A consultation is finding out about what people think about things and asking them for their views, feelings and experiences.
We think consultation with children and young people looked after is really important. After all, you are the expert on your life – you know what you think and feel - who would be better than YOU to tell us about how things could be better?
The Corporate Parenting Team runs Consultations groups with looked after children and young people through out the year most regular group is VOS, (please look under the Lambeth’s Children in Care Council; Vision of Success (VOS) for more information about the group).