Display Options


Local Offer

SEND Key Worker

Families can get support from the following sources:

The Information and Advice Support Services for parents carers and Children and Young People

If they are engaged with the assessment process for an Education Health and Care Plan they will be assigned a SEN EHCP Co-ordinator who is the SEN Officer, who manages co-ordinates and monitors the assessment process and is dedicated to seeing the process through to its conclusion.

If they are engaged with the assessment process they can also have access to a Key Worker whose role is to provide independent support for the family and be the key point of reference outside SEN who maintains relationships between the family and practitioners.

Key workers will be available from a range of sources and more details of these will be available in the autumn.