Lambeth IASS (Information, Advice and Support Service) for Parents & Carers
Last Updated on Thursday, 04 February 2016 11:41 Written by MP Monday, 22 September 2014 12:28
Are you the parent/carer of a child with special educational needs or a disability?
Lambeth Information, Advice and Support Service provides parent/carers with what you need to know about your child’s Special Educational Needs at school or college.
We can help if:
- You are worried about your child’s progress at school.
- You need help or advice about an Education, Health and Care Plan (EHCP)
- Provide a free and confidential service.
- Provide accurate and impartial information.
- Help you to understand your rights, as well as the roles and responsibilities of agencies and professionals.
- Let you know what to expect from schools and the Local Authority.
- Support you so that your views are heard and understood.
- Put you in touch with other organisations that can help.
For more information on our service call: 020 7926 1831 or 020 7926 9805 or
Alternatively click on the links below to access the Lambeth IASS web page for downloadable information resources and useful links.