Managing Your Business Training – June and July 2014
Last Updated on Wednesday, 27 July 2016 12:52 Written by Administrator Monday, 25 August 2014 12:43
Managing your Business 1: Marketing
Aim: To provide childcare providers with the skills to manage the promotion of their business and maintain sustainability.
Learning outcomes - Participants will:-
- Develop and build on existing business administrative skills
- Gain an overview of marketing for childcare
- Learn how to how to undertake your market research
- Be able to set up a marketing plan
- Understand how to put marketing into action and gain results
This is an interactive course for participants, with practical exercises.
Trainer: Lambeth Business Development Team
Target Audience: Early Years settings, Children's Centres, child minders, play workers, out of school providers
Refreshments: Tea, coffee and water
Cost: £30 to Lambeth settings / £60 to out of borough settings
Saturday 5th July 2014 9:30am to 12:30pm at YMCA Stockwell