Funded Early Education Places Summer Term
Last Updated on Wednesday, 06 May 2015 13:33 Written by Administrator Monday, 25 August 2014 12:42
Business Development Services to Private, Voluntary and Independent Early Years Settings and Children's Centres 2015/16
Please let the Team know what help you require to best support your business practice?
Business consultancy advice is available all year round. We give advice on the following:
- Advice and preparation maximising occupancy
- Guidance for developing a marketing plan
- Guidance for developing a business plan
- Guidance for budget setting
- Guidance for governance roles and responsibilities
- Guidance for new childcare business start up
FREE - Business Health Checks for Childcare Providers
- Are you confident that your business is sustainable over the next 2-3 years?
- Are you able to boost occupancy and provide two year old places?
- Are you confident that you are in control of the money aspects of your business?
- Do you know whether your business is breaking even, making a loss or making a profit?
- Are you confident your business records are up to date?
The Business Development Team is providing business health checks. The health check is designed to highlight any issues and produce an action plan to improve your business. This should not only be done if you are having problems, but can also be done to build on current good business practice.
Reminder – Early Years Census 2015 Summer Term Headcount Data
The summer term 2015 free early learning entitlement for 2, 3 and 4 year olds headcount data collection is Thursday 21 May 2015, the deadline for return to the Authority is Thursday 28 May 2015.
All 2, 3 and 4 year old children should be put on the headcount spredsheet for the summer term 2015.
Settings will be sent information about the headcount data collection from the Business Development Team.
Please contact Shernett Gordon on 020 7926 9564 if you have any queries.
Business Development Team structure and contacts